Nikta Safavi, PA-C
CPC – Glen Forest
1800 Glenside Drive, Suite 110 Richmond, VA 23226
- Undergraduate: North Carolina state University, 2008
- Master Degree – Health Science: Duke University, 2011
- Master Degree – Physician Assistant: Duke University, 2011
- Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Medicine
- Physician Assistant-Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Basic Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
- Travel, Movies, Times with Family and Friends
We offer many convenient offices In & around the Richmond area.
Learn more about our Providers at Commonwealth Primary Care.
Find out important information, updates & changes to our practice.